I think I’ve finally figured out where my love of list-making comes from… Is there anything more fun than making a Christmas Wish List? Thanks to Amazon, Pinterest, and the internet in general, it’s so easy to keep a digital list of all the treasures I have my eye on (maybe a little too easy). I’ve gathered a list of eight (okay, nine) things on my Christmas Wish List this year.
- Starbucks Mug – these double-wall travel mugs are my absolute favorite. My mom got me hooked on them and I haven’t grown tired of them yet! Because they’re ceramic, they keep your drink hot for a while, but the lid makes it a little easier to drink from than a normal mug. They’re perfect for when you just want to curl up and read and not have to balance a hot mug too. This one even has a cute little illustration!
- Minnetonka Slippers – I have been looking for new slippers for a long time. I go back and forth between wanting to invest in a pair that will last years and wanting to buy a cheap pair that will only last one season. These seem like the perfect compromise! I like the design of these too – easy to slip on, but with a back to keep them from slipping off.
- Electric Blanket – Are you sensing a theme? I guess I’m just one of those people that is always cold. I would love an electric blanket to throw over my lap at my desk to keep my legs & feet warm. Because the moment I get cold & get into bed to warm up, I fall asleep 🙂 It would also be great for family movie nights!
- Books – Well Read Women and The Boy Most Likely To – these two books have been on my list for a while now. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick is a companion novel to one of my favorite YA books, so I can’t wait to read it! Well Read Women is more of a coffee-table book, featuring illustrations of literary heroines by one of my favorite illustrators, Samantha Hahn. Although I don’t have a coffee-table, it seems like the perfect book for inspiration.
- Swan Arms Cardio DVD – I love the Ballet Beautiful workout DVDs, and this new video looks like a fun new variation on the classic Swan Arms workout. I haven’t been working out very much the last month, so maybe a new video is just what I need to motivate me as we head into the new year.
- Tarte Greatest Glitz Palette Set – This palette set looks AMAZING. With three mini-palettes that can be taken out to travel with or just switch out, this set comes with a great selection of colors and finishes. There’s also three blush colors, a lip gloss, and a mascara. Bonus: it comes in a glittery, sequin case. I’m a sucker for packaging in case you couldn’t tell!
- Old Navy Cozy Sweater – A new cozy sweater to wear on Christmas or the day after is a must. I’m loving turtlenecks and chunky knits right now, so this sweater seems like the perfect combo.
- Goldie Bundle from Studio Calico – This craft/scrapbooking kit is so bright and colorful, featuring items and designs by Ashley Goldberg, a Portland artist. I love her style, and this set seems to have an assortment of all my favorite things: paper and journaling cards and stamps and stickers! I love the hand-illustrated look of everything – I think it goes great with my artistic style and aesthetic.
And that’s it! I know that’s a lot, but… A girl can dream!
What’s on your Christmas Wish List this year?