There’s something inspiring about the New Year – it’s a chance for a fresh start, to make changes that make you healthier and happier. It seems like I’ve been thinking about what my resolutions will be for a while now, although I haven’t put any of them down on paper. I thought I’d make a New Year’s Resolutions Printable this year – something to list my goals and my plans, and something to keep visible so I’ll be reminded to stay accountable to it.
If you want to download my New Year’s Resolutions Printable, click here. I don’t think that resolutions always have to be major life changes – they can just be little things that make your life a little brighter. It’s often easier to think of the big changes we want to make, but the little things can be just as fulfilling.
- Taking off your makeup every night
- Keeping your dirty clothes in your laundry basket (and not on your floor!)
- Making your bed in the morning
- Drinking more water
- Treating/pampering yourself once a week (or, just more often in general)
- Reading one chapter a night/week of that book you’ve been meaning to read
- Organizing healthy meals/snacks for the week (like Amy does!)
- Dealing with bills/mail/receipts as you receive them
- Walking more in your everyday life
- Writing a journal entry for the week
- Starting & maintaining a smart budget (like Lydia’s!)
Whatever those little things are for you, remember that they’re important too! I like to make my resolutions a mix of little things and big things – the little things you’ll notice right away, the bigger things might not be noticeable from day to day but when you look back at the end of the year, you’ll see the difference!
I still have a few posts lined up for this year, but I won’t be posting for the rest of this week as I celebrate Christmas with my family. I hope you all have Happy Holidays filled with joy, peace, and laughter! I’ll be back next week with my 2015 Favorites, and I’ll also be sharing some of my resolutions too.