Is there anything more fun for a girl who’s into cute stuff AND lists than making a Birthday Wish List?! I don’t think so… With my birthday just a few weeks away, I figured it was about time I put together a list of things that have caught my eye recently (or my nose, or ears, as it turns out). I don’t expect to get all of these things for my birthday, but a girl can dream!
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush Eau de Toilette – I snuck into Ulta one day and sampled the Marc Jacobs Daisy Blush line and oh. my. goodness. I love scents that are sweet and floral and the tiniest bit musky and this perfume is exactly that. I love the Eau So Fresh version because it’s lighter than the Eau de Parfum, which makes it perfect for spring and summer.
- Ban.do Mobile Charger – for some reason, my phone has been going through its battery at an alarming rate recently. (Maybe it’s all that time on Instagram…) Although I’m usually able to find a charger and outlet, you never know when you’ll be out and about and need to charge. Oh, and this Ban.do one is cute!
- Ban.do Blah Blah Blah Sticky Notes – I’ve had my eye on this set of sticky notes for a while now. I just love the lips, the “oui oui!” and the jewel border. These would be so cute in my planner or to use while editing my novel. (Can you see I’m trying to justify yet MORE sticky notes?! Can you ever have too many?)
- Kelly Purkey Reading Planner Stamp Set – I mean, how could I not?! This set is perfect for book-lovers, with small icons and labels to use in your planner or to make your own book-journal. I especially love the little kindle stamp – it’s just so cute!
- Beauty Set Cookie Cutters – Wouldn’t these cookie cutters make the most adorable cookies? I’m imagining sugar cookies with bright pink icing… yum! And they’re also made by a local Portland shop!! (Double win!)
- An iTunes Gift Card to buy the Monte Carlo Score and other writing music. The one thing my iTunes library currently lacks is score/instrumental songs. I’ve listened to some through the library or youtube, but I’d love to have a playlist of word-less songs to play when I’m writing or need to focus on the task at hand.
- A Study In Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro – I heard about this book on Twitter and I am SO excited to read it. It’s a modernization of Sherlock Holmes, about the descendants of Holmes and Watson. And it’s set in a boarding school. Or maybe just a prep school… All I know is they’re wearing uniforms in the book trailer and it looks amazing.
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins – After reading Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door, I for some reason didn’t rush out and buy the third one. But it has been on my list and it seems like now is the time! I love Stephanie Perkins’ writing style and characters, so I know this book will become a favorite.
- A Khaki Trench Coat – I think a trench coat will be on every wish list I make until I find one, because I have been searching for the perfect one for what seems like ages! I imagine it would be the perfect weight for Portland spring weather – layered over a tee shirt and jeans with a pair of clogs… It’s such a versatile piece! And, it never seems to go out of style.
If you have a spring birthday, what’s on your wish list? And if you don’t, is there anything you have your eye on to treat yo’self? Let me know in the comments!